The Service Provider is an International Consulting Company VEZHA, Limited Liability Company, a legal entity established in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, ID number 40641902, registration address: Ukraine, 02095, Kyiv city, Knyazhiy Zaton Street, building 9A, office 369.
- The purpose of processing and the content of Personal data processed
- Obtaining consent and retention period of Personal data
- Protection of Personal data
- Rights of the Person in connection with the provision of Personal data
- Use of Cookie files
- Contact Information
The purpose of processing and the content of Personal data processed
The Personal data provided by a Person about themself must be accurate, reliable.
The Service Provider collects, selects, organizes and disseminates Personal data in order to implement the objectives of its business activities, including the provision of services. The full range of business activities of the Service Provider is indicated in its registration documents and on Web Resources.
Personal data is processed only with the consent of the Person, the subject of Personal data, to perform these actions.
The purpose of Personal data processing is:
- customer identification
- conclusion of transactions, their execution and provision of document circulation by the Service Provider
- provision of services, their improvement and development
- marketing and advertising
- processing and responding to requests made by the Person using Web Resources
- settlement of claims and disputes
- fulfilment of accounting, financial reporting and compliance with tax legislation
- another purpose is to fulfil the operation of the Service Provider in accordance with the law.
The collection of information containing Personal Data may be carried out automatically when using the Web Resources, as well as by the Person providing information about themself.
Information that is processed automatically on the Web Resources of the Service Provider and its structure:
- domain name
- IP address through which the Person uses Web Resources
- type of browser and operating system
- date and time of visiting Web Resources
- web pages viewed
- if the Person used a link from another website to get to Web Resources – its address.
In addition, when using Web Resources from a mobile device, the location of the Person may also be transmitted if the Person does not block access to such information.
Information provided by the Person and their content:
- name and surname
- email address
- phone number
- other data permitted by law.
The Service Provider processes Personal data and accumulates it in databases in data analytics systems, where it is stored in a systematic way and used for a specific purpose.
The Service Provider owns the following Personal databases:
- customer base,
- base of candidates,
- accounting base.
Obtaining consent and retention period of Personal data
The consent of the Person to the collection and processing of Personal data may be given in the following ways:
- documents in the paper form with details that allow to identify this document and the Person
- electronic documents with details that allow to identify this document and the Person
Without prejudice to the above, the consent of the Person may also be given in the process of concluding transactions with the Service Provider, in accordance with applicable law.
The Person has the right to withdraw their consent to the collection and processing of Personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent should not affect the legality of the collection and processing performed by the Service Provider prior to its completion.
The Service Provider stores Personal data during the following periods:
- in respect of the Person visiting the Web Resources, the Service Provider may keep it for at least three years, unless the legislation of Ukraine establishes other obligations for the subjects of relations in the field of Personal data
- in respect of the Person who seeks advice or is a customer of Service Provider, the latter may retain the data for at least six years, unless the legislation of Ukraine establishes other obligations for the subjects of relations in the field of Personal data.
Protection of Personal data
The Service Provider is obliged to take all necessary actions and implement rules and technical measures to protect Personal data from unauthorized processing and/or distortion and/or forgery.
All partners, employees, consultants related to the processing of Personal data and persons processing Personal data on behalf of the Service Provider are obliged to respect the confidentiality of Personal data and comply with the requirements of legislation in the field of Personal data protection and transaction conditions, concluded with the Service Provider in this part. In transactions with persons involved in the interaction with Personal data or processing Personal data, the Service Provider includes obligations to maintain confidentiality and restrict access to Personal data.
The Service Provider, in order to fulfil its work and achieve the purpose of Personal data processing, may provide access to Personal data to the following categories of legal entities and individuals:
- employees of the Service Provider and consultants involved, such as lawyers, accountants, administrators, IT specialists, heads of departments and other specialists with whom the Service Provider has agreements
- authorities that exercise control and supervision over the activities of the Service Provider, other government authorities by virtue of legislation
- companies responsible for enabling payments and orders through the Web Resources of the Service Provider
- private persons or legal entities from whom the Service Provider may order works/services, including processing and administration of documentation, translation of documentation, IT services, software supply and maintenance services
- individuals or legal entities who analyse data and generate statistics on the usage and visits to Web Resources, such as Google Analytics
- providers of marketing and advertising services, in particular, but not limited to, the development of campaigns, research of demand and response to services, delivery of proposals and more.
This list of categories is not exhaustive and may change during the operation of the Service Provider.
In the case of violation of the requirements of the legislation in the field of Personal data protection, all persons, regardless of the category, who have access to Personal data and carry out its processing, are liable in accordance with the legislation governing the obligations of private individuals or legal entities in this field.
Rights of the Person in connection with the provision of Personal data
The Person has the following rights in connection with the Personal data provided:
- know how the Personal data is collected and the purpose of its processing; know about the location, purpose and name of databases that contain Personal data of the Person; know the location of the owner or administrator of Personal data databases
- receive information on the conditions for granting access to Personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom their Personal data contained in the relevant databases are transferred
- to access their Personal data
- no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, receive an answer as to whether their Personal data is stored in the relevant database, as well as receive the content of their Personal data stored
- make a reasoned request to change or destroy their Personal data to the Service Provider, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate
- to protect their Personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or late provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honour, dignity and business reputation of the Person
- to apply for protection of their Personal data rights to state authorities, local governments, whose powers include the implementation of Personal data protection
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on Personal data protection.
Use of Cookie files
By using the Web Resources, the Person agrees to the installation of cookie files on their device. A cookie file is a small piece of data that is transmitted to a browser from a Web resource when it is visited by a Person. Their use allows the Service Provider to understand the Person’s preferences better and improve the offer and services. Cookie files are used for various purposes. For example, they allow to select interesting information and address it to the Person, as well as count the number of visits.
Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your Personal data, contact us at [email protected].